filters
state:
city:
product:

Pampers - Defective diapers

Every diaper in the large box I bought has a defective right strap. If you pull to fasten the diaper it breaks. You don’t even have to pull hard. We’ve broken many and it is frustrating. Please contact me. Thanks.

Pampers - I had a problem with my diapers

I pursued mutiply boxes of pampers from the store even the new ones you guys just came out with pure life pampers and it broke my son out really bad on his butt and it’s onky so much the store can take back at once so I’m just trying to see if there is anyway I can get my money back because i am not happy with how they did my son skin
5.0

Pampers - Defect diapers

The side tabs are falling off and the side diaper part is falling apart

Pampers - Rash!

Pampers diapers has caused a huge diaper rash to my son, this had never happened before! What is going on!!
Quality of Food
Reply to reviews
I usually don’t buy pampers I prefer not spending 45 dollars on a boxc of diapers Yes I’m being facetious However I bought a smal bag a couple days ago size 4 baby dry And they are the absolute worst diapers I’ve ever used Even worse than Walmart and that’s saying...

Chemical Reaction from Pampers Baby dry diapers

Every time I have used Pampers diapers wether it's the swaddlers or baby dry has caused a bad rash and bleeding on my baby's *** This needs to be resolved immediately.

My sons leg was cut by Pampers baby dry size 3 diaper
My son had been getting cuts in the crease in his groin area i couldnt figure out where they were coming from til i went to change his diaper and found blood on his pants. When i took them off i found that the diaper had sliced into his leg and left a big paper cut looking slice in his groin. I just want to notify someone so if there is a bad batch out that other can be aware.

Chemicals in pampers

My Babee Broke outfrom the easy ups I purchased at Kroger They won’t take the product back Iv tried to contact someone I. Regards to information on the product this has never happened before
2.1

Pampers - I had a problem with my diapers

The pampers keep unsnapping and keep coming off

Pampers - Coupons are not printing through

The customer service agent hung up on me.
Quality of Food