filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pampers - The yellow tabs ripped off.

I purchased a 84 count size 2 pampers swaddlers and more tben half of the box were unusable because the yellow tabs ripped right off of the diaper. Walmart would not return them becauae i did not have the bix they came in.

Pampers - My point disappeared on my pamper account

I have a Pampers account I got a new phone and when I logged in to ad a code all my points were gone
4.6
Allergens Information
Quality of Food

Pampers - XL size 12-17kg

I have borrowed XL pampers 26 pants in which size is different , print is XL but it is of medium or samall size. Also itching problem is observed.

No sticker code for me to enter to get my pampers rewards.
Brand new box, No sticker code on either package of diapers inside for me to enter to get my pampers rewards.
Reply to reviews
I have not spoken to anyone yet. I just ordered address labels but I believe they have the wrong address to being sent to and on the labels and I need them changed to my new address but I did not see a place to do that before I ordered. Also, it looked like I was...
4.8

Pampers - Diapers leaking and won’t stick

Yes won’t stick the sides

Pampers burned my baby

My baby is chemically burned

Pampers - Sharp piece of plastic found in diaper
Tonight when I was putting a new diaper on my baby I always run my fingers down the elastic part that hugs the legs when I did this I got poked with something when I looked it was a long shirt piece of plastic . This is my first attempt contact Pampers but will not be my last, this could’ve seriously hurt my newborn.
1.6
Allergens Information
Quality of Food

Pampers - No answer.

I need my 2 shutterfly rewards emailed to me again. I never got them the first time.

Contact Pampers

United States
Phone:
(800) 726-7377

Pampers - I’m pissed off

I brought a box of size 5 pampers I opened them and there was nothing but size 6 pampers in there. I’m really pissed of because they were purchased in Jersey and I couldn’t take them back. I had to give them away and buy my baby more pampers.