1.4
Allergens Information

Pampers swaddlers Velcro tab is defective!!!!!160 diapers and fifty dollars later and zero patience I'm so done with you all!!!!!

What a joke. Horrible customer service. Can't wait to get my coupons in the mail to save money on your horrible product. Great fix selling more of your diapers.

I'm going viral on this issue.

bbb, every complaint site on the internet, Facebook, YouTube.ect.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Pampers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pampers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids category for more informed decision or compare Pampers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pampers?

Comments

I had the same issue, my baby is allergic to all pampers except for pampers have you tried the baby dry pampers they have worked wonders but I feel the frustration you have I went thru 3 of the big boxes of the swaddlers at 35 dollars a box it was ridiculous tons of money spent not counting the stress that cane along with it

I am having the exact same trouble.Same size as well!!

Super annoying!I'm in Illinois.

Amanda